Integrated Fire & Security Systems Service Engineer
We are seeking a Security Engineer to join our friendly, motivated and expanding team covering London and the Home Counties, as part of our growing Service Department.
We are a progressive NACOSS Gold and BAFE Fire Gold accredited company concentrating exclusively on commercial applications. It is envisaged that the successful applicant will have a thorough knowledge of all relevant systems, the ability to organise and run jobs autonomously where required and that they will be eager to progress within the company as it grows.
- Demonstrate good industry knowledge of all disciplines of Integrated Security Systems
- Demonstrate basic industry knowledge of all Fire Alarm Systems
- Technical sound regarding electrical principles
- Eager to participate in on going training and to progress
- Able to supervise other engineers as part of a team
- Sound knowledge of relevant British and European standards
- PC literate with at least a basic knowledge of network/IP environments
- A good communicator with clients and colleagues
- Happy working as part of a team that supports one another
- Self-motivated and willing to use initiative
Salary is negotiable plus overtime opportunities and numerous benefits. For more details on the role and salary please send your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch.