Service Administrative Assistant
We are currently looking for a new addition to our Service Department within our Orpington Office!
This full time vacancy (hours 8:00 – 17:00) would be a great opportunity for someone with a flexible positive approach who would like to be part of a busy, dynamic team which is central to our company. Ideally suited for a school leaver who has good English, Maths, IT & communication skills.
We are an expanding ISO9001 company offering good career development prospects, and training. The role includes scheduling engineer visits with clients, purchasing from suppliers, raising invoices, as well as general office admin.
For more details on the role and salary, send your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch.
Integrated Fire & Security Systems Service Engineer
We are also seeking a Security Engineer to join our friendly, motivated and expanding team covering London and the Home Counties, as part of our growing Service Department.
We are a progressive NACOSS Gold and BAFE Fire Gold accredited company concentrating exclusively on commercial applications. It is envisaged that the successful applicant will have a thorough knowledge of all relevant systems, the ability to organise and run jobs autonomously where required and that they will be eager to progress within the company as it grows.
- Demonstrate good industry knowledge of all disciplines of Integrated Security Systems
- Demonstrate basic industry knowledge of all Fire Alarm Systems
- Technical sound regarding electrical principles
- Eager to participate in on going training and to progress
- Able to supervise other engineers as part of a team
- Sound knowledge of relevant British and European standards
- PC literate with at least a basic knowledge of network/IP environments
- A good communicator with clients and colleagues
- Happy working as part of a team that supports one another
- Self-motivated and willing to use initiative
Salary is negotiable plus overtime opportunities and numerous benefits. For more details on the role and salary please send your CV to us at email@example.com and we’ll be in touch.